- Developer: 3lb Games
- Publisher: 3lb Games
- Genre: Education/Kids Learning App
- Platforms: iPhone, iPad
The best way to learn a new language is to use it! Our fun game has you sounding out the word in Spanish and figuring out how to spell it! Interacting with the language will increase your ability to remember the new word – just like when you were a kid!
Our brightly colored, hand-drawn image appears, and our professional Spanish teacher speaks the word. Once you think you’ve got it, try to spell the word using the letter wheels!
You can choose from 4, 5, 6, or 7-letter words (or set it on Random!), and try to beat the clock to get a high score!
- Easy, Medium, Hard, or Random levels for help with spelling, and a Hint button if you really get stuck. You can get a hint at any time… even for the last letter. Be warned, though: Each hint takes 5 seconds off your time. If you hint all the letters of a word, you don’t receive a score for that word.
- Animation and sounds reward each correct word including Rockets, Butterfly, Flowers, Stars, Balloons and Fireworks!
- We lock the Hints in place, so you’ll never lose a word!
- With 130 colorful, original hand-drawn images with Spanish voice on each picture.
- Practice mode! No time limit, no score, and no pressure. It’s a good way to build confidence for the larger words.
We will be adding new music in the coming weeks!
Tips for playing:
- Check the Settings before starting a new game.
- Set the number of letters and difficulty.
- Teach your child the Spanish alphabet and demonstrate the use of letter sounds.
- Show your child how to adjust the settings so they can experiment with the difficulty on their own.
- You can spin the picker quickly or slowly. Give it a good whirl for letters lower in the alphabet!
Write us with suggestions, issues and comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
English interface – Spanish (Mexican accent spoken)
3lb Games LLC Web SiteSpanish Learning Game Support
What’s New in Version 2.0
Removed Seal translation incorrect.
Removed Wrench because shortening from llave inglesa is not commonly acceptable
Corrected word pastel (cake) is now the proper length.
Corrected graphic glitch on hand. (mano)
Added new image and sound for eleven (once)
Added new image and sound sword (espada)