Learning Through Doing
VR training simulates lifelike scenarios to give trainees a more realistic experience that they would not have in a classroom setting. There are numerous benefits to VR training which include:
Visual, auditory, and kinesthetic elements appeal to all students for more effective learning.
Reducing Training Budget
Lower training cost per student by reducing capital and travel expenditures.
Self-guided or multi-user, teacher-led classes or team collaboration.
Train over different timezones and locations.
Programmatic scenarios with reset and randomization to reduce labor and equipment costs.
Eliminating Risk and Safety Concerns
Realistic environments and tools allow students to learn in a risk-free environment.
Improved Training Efficiency
Students learn through their actions, performing scenarios that promote repetition, increase retention, and expand knowledge.
Easier to expand into different industries and specialized training.effectiveness though customer-defined KPIs.
Student progress charts show student overall growth and readiness. Progress can be viewed in real time, giving trainers the best advantage to provide guidance.
Training Metrics and
Simulation benchmark data proves training material.
Learn Valuable Skills with VR Training
HVAC Repair Training
- Equipment safety
- Symptom identification with visual airflow indicators:
- Hot and cold spots
- Pressure imbalance
- Little to no air
- AC system blows warm air
- Repairs process:
- Replace thermostat
- Check refrigerant
- Change filters
- Find leaks
- Coil test
Wood Shop Training
- Familiarizes users with tools
- Learn tool safety
- Basics of working with wood:
- Types of wood
- Proper orientation
- Wood grain and planing
- Size fluctuations
- Tool, cuts, and joints
- Simulates job sites with realistic environment and noises
Call Center Training
- Role-played scenarios train students while completing job
- Randomized scenarios
- Personalized, data-driven training
- Performance feedback and tips
- Practice with noise distraction
- Configurable scenarios allow potential use of live actors in different locations
- Realistic virtual office environment
VR Training in Our Games
VR Sea Legs
Designed as a training game to habituate users to various VR usage conventions.
- Movement styles: Walk, swim, fly
- Controller usage
- Dialogue standards
- Touch interactions
- Manipulating the environment
Vault of Stars
Puzzle-based narrative designed to:
- Improve spatial awareness
- Enhance problem-solving
- Encourage lateral thinking
- Develop situational analysis
- Foster alternative solutions to intractable problems
We Work with You
We work closely with our partners to understand their methodology, pain points, and success criteria. Training storyboards and use cases communicate the requirements.
Determine success metrics using client-defined KPI for both internal success of the student and external success of the company.
We use our rapid prototyping process to
- Test the functionality of the new design
- Obtain user feedback for usability and comfort
- Review accuracy of training against methodology
- Refine requirements
- Ensure desired training outcomes
VR Training Solution
We build on the success and feedback of the
prototype to create a training solution.
- Pilot launch and review
- Refine the process as needed
- Enterprise rollout